MBKF 2019 will take place at the Eden Roc, right in the heart of Miami Beach. Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive, Wynwood Art District and Bal Harbour Shops are minutes away-with easy access to Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports.
A vibrant city transitions to a beachside oasis. Lush interior spaces designed for pampering and relaxation offer oversized balconies peering out at the sea and the city. Whether you’re looking for a home base from which to explore Miami Beach or a serene oceanfront backdrop to unwind and escape, at Eden Roc Miami Beach your time belongs to you.
In the heart of the city at the edge of the sea, Eden Roc Miami Beach provides a modern, comfortable setting to relax and enjoy the view. Our spacious rooms include oversized balconies overlooking the ocean or the city skyline, with three distinct pools, beachfront cabanas, award-winning on-site dining and contemporary design—in a central location in the middle of Miami Beach.
Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Distance: 14 miles
- Super Shuttle (one way): $22
- Taxi Estimate: $50
- Time by Taxi: 20 min
- Uber and Lyft available
- Airport Flyer (Route 150) provides an inexpensive transit connection from airport to Miami Beach. This express bus runs every 30 minutes from MIA to a stop on South Beach, located at 41st Street and Collins Avenue.
Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
- Distance: 24 miles
- SuperShuttle (one way): $29
- Taxi (Estimate): $75
- Time by Taxi: 43 min
- Uber and Lyft Available
- Tril-Rail from FLL to MiA Airport: $5 (note this train takes 30 minutes. (From MIA airport you can take a Uber.Lyft or Taxi which may come out cheaper than a taxi service from FLL directly.)
Parking Near/At Hotel
If you would like to park at the Eden Roc, the hotel only has valet parking services available. The rates are:
- Overnight Valet Parking – $44.00 per vehicle, per night, plus tax
- Day Parking – $25.00 per vehicle (one entry, there are no ins and outs).
Public Parking is also available next to the Eden Roc. It is pay by meter per hour during the week, and flat fee of $20.00 on the weekends. This public parking lot fills up quickly in the morning.